Haunted Wood It’s nothing but a bad bad dream
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
It was true. Even she confirmed it again. The dark empty woods were emptier than ever before. He straightened under her piercing stare refusing to seem weak before he'd even begun to see what he could do. "Give me the chance" he said tonelessly, there was no challenge to it just addition to his case. Neither would see if the woods could change from their position now. He was so confident that he already had her pinned he prepared to dismiss himself, freezing when she spoke again her words striking him worse than an actual blow.

Would he be able to kill Hela?

Before he could picture it he stood up and gave her a Curt nod "You're right. Hopefully it won't be needed anyway" he said stiffly and then "Take a few days to consider. I should have a few days to settle in myself. If you remember Memory, he swore loyalty to me. He'll be back in a few days to ask permission to join" he frowned for a moment at the thought of Hela meeting him with cruel judgement. She was smart though....he had faiths she would consider how many pups they had to feed. Without waiting for an answer he nodded and stalked off, the idea of if he could actually betrat the girl eating away at him.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
It’s nothing but a bad bad dream - by Serem - March 24, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: It’s nothing but a bad bad dream - by Valour - March 25, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: It’s nothing but a bad bad dream - by Serem - March 25, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: It’s nothing but a bad bad dream - by Valour - March 25, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: It’s nothing but a bad bad dream - by Serem - March 27, 2020, 11:33 AM
RE: It’s nothing but a bad bad dream - by Valour - March 27, 2020, 05:59 PM
RE: It’s nothing but a bad bad dream - by Serem - March 28, 2020, 11:00 AM
RE: It’s nothing but a bad bad dream - by Valour - March 28, 2020, 02:02 PM