Northstar Vale Lilac's Serenade
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Quick post between intermission!

For now, Takeshi wasn't in her thoughts. As far as she knew, they were just friends, and he was being a terrible one at that but nothing she couldn't handle. Her womanly instincts pushed her to think of only one thing, and that one thing made her so nervous; yet, she couldn't' turn around. Her thoughts lingered on solely the one thing, and that was to get as close to Yuudai as physically possible. More so now than ever before.

Yuudai, I- Want you, need you, more than ever. Hesitantly she took a step forward, yearning to close that distance just a little more and stopped just as soon as she crept closer by a step. With her maw slightly hanging in awe, eyes wide and full of hidden lust, of unobtainable love for the man who stood before her. I-I... I don't know what I'm doing. Yes she did, the Empress simply didn't want to admit such foolish things. 

She was terrified, with a heart-racing in her chest deafening her ears and choking the words right out of her throat. Even her vision felt blurred. To this point, she didn't even realize how much she was leaning forward, trying to reach as close to the samurai as possible without taking another step closer. Not daring to do so.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Lilac's Serenade - by Reiko - March 28, 2020, 12:46 PM
RE: Lilac's Serenade - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: Lilac's Serenade - by Reiko - March 28, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: Lilac's Serenade - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: Lilac's Serenade - by Reiko - March 28, 2020, 05:58 PM
RE: Lilac's Serenade - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 06:25 PM
RE: Lilac's Serenade - by Reiko - March 28, 2020, 07:53 PM
RE: Lilac's Serenade - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: Lilac's Serenade - by Reiko - March 28, 2020, 09:01 PM
RE: Lilac's Serenade - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 09:10 PM
RE: Lilac's Serenade - by Reiko - March 28, 2020, 11:41 PM