Razorback Ridge Something Quicker Than Heaven
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
A home, he sought a home above all else. Raking her memory for the packs she has heard of and encountered, as he sat so, did she. A sign of trust between them as the Empress would relax as well in his presence as he did with her. I'll tell you of the packs I know of. He desired purpose, it was a respectable desire of his, if only more had that thirst for purpose, perhaps more would be like him.

I'll start with the ones I know the least about. There's a pack in a mountain to the west, they call themselves Moonspear. Then to the south in the mountains, lays another mountain pack called Sagtannet. To the east is Whitebark Stream, I've met with one of their leaders, Artyom is a good man. Artyom, that's right, she would have to go and visit him soon and see how his side of the world was coming along. Not far from here to the East as well in a forest of weeping trees is a budding pack of wolves who call themselves the Seelie Court, lead by a pretty little wolf calling herself the Queen of Fairies.

Somewhere is a pack called Esthollow, I only know of them through Kaistleoki's leader, Ira. They're allies with one another, and Kaistleoki is our sister pack just at the foot of this mountain by a river - which brings me to my pack. Just below this ridge in the valley between the mountains is the Reneian Empire, I am their Empress. She hopped her own demeanor was enough to bring some light onto who the Empire wolves were, not wanting to boast too much or try to coax him to follow her. It was his choice, and his freedom to explore and find which pack suited him best. 

Kaistleoki and the Empire are the only packs I know most about, the rest is a shallow knowledge mostly of their names only.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Something Quicker Than Heaven - by Collision - March 29, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: Something Quicker Than Heaven - by Reiko - March 30, 2020, 09:46 AM
RE: Something Quicker Than Heaven - by Collision - March 30, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: Something Quicker Than Heaven - by Reiko - March 30, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: Something Quicker Than Heaven - by Collision - March 31, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: Something Quicker Than Heaven - by Reiko - April 01, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: Something Quicker Than Heaven - by Collision - April 01, 2020, 09:08 PM
RE: Something Quicker Than Heaven - by Reiko - April 02, 2020, 11:51 AM
RE: Something Quicker Than Heaven - by Collision - April 02, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: Something Quicker Than Heaven - by Reiko - April 02, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: Something Quicker Than Heaven - by Collision - April 02, 2020, 03:35 PM