Grouse Thicket I want a ticket to anywhere
266 Posts
Ooc — Van
Thank you for getting this up c:

Really, Clarence had lost track of time. He knew he was far from his territory, not that he was fully sure where that began and ended, or how to tell. The boy wasn't even one hundred percent sure how to ask the question on how to tell what borders were. All he could do was hope he didn't break any rules, because apparently there were lots of these packs to watch out for and all of them had borders, which was confusing to the boy. Why would anyone want to box themselves in like that? Like they were in a cage?

It felt like Clarence had blinked and magically appeared in this place, with tightly-packed trees and the threat of a thunderstorm above. His head ached slightly, the throbbing behind his skull a constant in his daily life now. When and where that began, he didn't know. It wasn't like he had kept track of his life that well so far.

Rain was a strange concept to Clarence, as well. When he thought of water, harsh, cold memories came to mind. Nothing good, like this heavy air and rumble from the sky and clouds overhead that he could just see beyond the trees.

Clarence's identifying bracelet jingled on his wrist as he continued through the grove. It was quiet, and he wasn't really watching where he was going. Miraculously, he had yet to slam into any trees.
Messages In This Thread
I want a ticket to anywhere - by RIP Bronco - March 30, 2020, 10:14 PM
RE: I want a ticket to anywhere - by RIP Clarence - March 30, 2020, 10:32 PM
RE: I want a ticket to anywhere - by RIP Bronco - March 30, 2020, 11:14 PM
RE: I want a ticket to anywhere - by RIP Clarence - March 30, 2020, 11:32 PM
RE: I want a ticket to anywhere - by RIP Bronco - March 31, 2020, 12:01 AM