Sun Mote Copse Wind singing in the willows
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Fig couldn’t help but quirk a skeptical brow at Wraen’s comment, though his lips were upturned in a smile. Fen say nice things about him? He didn’t know she said nice things. He’d thought she only said sarcastic things. 

He kept his commentary to himself on the subject. He was too modest to refute the claim, plus he wanted to save it for later when he could tease Fennec about it. If it was true (which he did; he had no reason to think it a lie), then he was touched, but that didn’t mean he wasn’t going to have a bit of fun with it.

Fig laughed gently at the alpha's comments about herself. He liked her sense of humor. It was quiet, clever and done kindly. Very different than what he was used to being surrounded by the likes of Fennec and Towhee, but he appreciated that about it. ”Well, I spend most of my time on the borders,” Fig answered, ”Marking, keeping an eye out on things. The normal border stuff. When I’m not there, I’m usually with Fen, or with Towhee and Meerkat. Fen needs help getting around sometimes due to her condition, and sometimes mom just needs a break from the monster. I like to help out when I can.” He shrugged, smiling fondly as he thought of them.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
Wind singing in the willows - by Wraen - March 31, 2020, 09:10 AM
RE: Wind singing in the willows - by Figment - April 01, 2020, 06:44 PM
RE: Wind singing in the willows - by Wraen - April 04, 2020, 02:19 PM
RE: Wind singing in the willows - by Figment - April 06, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: Wind singing in the willows - by Wraen - April 10, 2020, 04:45 PM
RE: Wind singing in the willows - by Figment - April 10, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: Wind singing in the willows - by Wraen - April 12, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: Wind singing in the willows - by Figment - April 13, 2020, 08:17 PM
RE: Wind singing in the willows - by Wraen - April 18, 2020, 05:17 AM
RE: Wind singing in the willows - by Figment - April 18, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: Wind singing in the willows - by Wraen - April 21, 2020, 09:03 AM