Northstar Vale Somebody With Too Much to Lose
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Collision quite enjoyed the tale that unfurled from Tobias. There was an honest respect for the way both packs had handled it. He found that a modicum of jealousy sparked in his heart from the story. It was a moment where he would wonder if his own home had acted in such a manner. Would he be where he was today? They had completely dissolved at such a shift. Of course...his home underwent more than just a leadership change. The entire paradigm had taken a new face. 

"Perhaps I'll make way to meet them soon," Collision was all for any wolves that he could muster respect for and he wanted to be sure that anyone that needed it would always know he was someone that could be called upon. Brothers...or well "sisters" in arms would always be welcome in the event things from other sources became heated. War was common in his home place. What about this wild?

"Thank you for explaining. It's an interesting concept to me to have such open borders with a pack so close to our own," But at this point Collision had learned enough for the day and he had also come to the point he felt he was going to begin becoming the awkward conversationalist that he truthfully was by design, "I need to go see, Reiko. I think I need to let her know I've made a decision. I appreciate your company, Tobias." 

With that the boy would dip his head and make his leave to find the white woman provided Tobias had nothing further to say. 

[exit]

Thank you for the thread <'3 I figure closing this given how fast things are advancing is a good idea xD
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Collision - April 02, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Tobias - April 03, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Collision - April 03, 2020, 02:23 PM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Tobias - April 03, 2020, 04:08 PM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Collision - April 03, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Tobias - April 04, 2020, 04:18 PM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Collision - April 05, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Tobias - April 07, 2020, 04:10 AM