185 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
His heart was beating too fast.

Thump
Thump

Thump
Thump

He walked briskly through Easthollow frantically, his head turning every so often to look behind him, around him, above him to see if others were following. He didn't need anyone to see him in his ragged mess. His fur was strewn this way and that, twisted from an endless night of tossing and turning, bags under his eyes, and tailed tucked deep between his legs. "Where do I go..." he muttered to himself.

He couldn't go to mom. Not his father either seeing as he wasn't here. Not that he would. It would be too weird. Leta and West were a definite no—they were his siblings after all. And he certainly couldn't talk to others he didn't know. And then it hit him. @Nanook was older, she would know!

The female was older and far experienced than him, and best of all—she was rather quiet and didn't seem like the one to blabber to others. And with that, he set off in the direction of her smell.

"Nanook?" He called, slowing down to a trot and glancing around as he neared the fresh scent of her. 'Where is she?' "Auntie Nanook I need your help. I think im... I THINK IM PREGNANT!"
Messages In This Thread
am i pragernant - by Clay - April 03, 2020, 01:21 AM
RE: am i pragernant - by Nanook - April 03, 2020, 07:18 PM
RE: am i pragernant - by Clay - April 07, 2020, 11:58 PM
RE: am i pragernant - by Nanook - April 19, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: am i pragernant - by Clay - April 23, 2020, 11:31 PM