Stone Circle am i pragernant
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Nanook listened in languid silence, her face that seamless mask of studious composure that had long adorned her, though time and experience had chipped the ice in her stare to one of a kindling warmth, compassionate even in her strength. And all the better, to retain her composure now. She struggled not to straight out bark a laugh at her nephew's fumbled explanation. Valette was certainly the more experienced in matters of relationships!

"Mmm, the weird things of spring," a thin smile curved her lips, and she lengthened one of her forelegs in a long stretch, "indeed, I know of these things." Clay seemed to be learning them quicker than she ever had, but even still, Nanook imagined he remained just as innocent to the weirdest things as she had been, until a couple weeks back. But... then again, this was her sister's son. Nanook herself had not liked a wolf until she had met Siarut, and she had been much older than her nephew was now -- and much older than Valette, when she had brought forth her very first children. Perhaps this apple fell closer to his maternal tree in more than simply looks and stature.

With a flick of her tail, and without hesitation, Nanook thumped the open rock face at her side. "Come up here and join me," she offered her nephew, "the warmth will calm you. And then I will explain you a little more of the weirdness of spring."
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
am i pragernant - by Clay - April 03, 2020, 01:21 AM
RE: am i pragernant - by Nanook - April 03, 2020, 07:18 PM
RE: am i pragernant - by Clay - April 07, 2020, 11:58 PM
RE: am i pragernant - by Nanook - April 19, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: am i pragernant - by Clay - April 23, 2020, 11:31 PM