Ghost Lion Crag the night so black that the darkness hums
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
As much as he wanted to explain, he knew the question off Yami's tongue was better left to the healing Arcturus. Who up close, or at least as close as he would permit, was worse for wear. A sense of dread welled in Dirge then, his own eyes crossing over the myriad of scrapes and gouges left behind.

It had been no minor scuffle. He was certain of that now, had his reasoning for why Hydra had acted judge and jury. Concern evident on his features, he made a tentative step towards Arcturus only to stop; there was a reason for him keeping distance, and thus it seemed wise he might too.

His mouth opened to speak, to inquire, but another whirled up to their gathering with such impudence that it detracted from it all. Small and confident; his gaze was on her instantly and needlepoint, borderline annoyed.

"Now who's this?"

soooo i didnt realize it was my turn in this. i am so sorry.
Messages In This Thread
the night so black that the darkness hums - by Dirge - April 08, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: the night so black that the darkness hums - by Yami - April 08, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: the night so black that the darkness hums - by Yami - April 09, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: the night so black that the darkness hums - by Yami - April 10, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: the night so black that the darkness hums - by Dirge - April 30, 2020, 10:36 AM