Whitefish River This is your heart, it's alive, it's pumping blood
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She couldn't help but giggle at her daughter's reaction to the stinging nettle. Yes, exactly. Yuck, she agreed with a warm smile. It seemed she wouldn't have to worry too much about Syrma being careful around the plant, which was a relief. 

Speedy watched as her daughter took in the information on the flower she had described, repeating the name back to her after a few moments. And when she asked if Speedy would show her the flower if she saw it this year, the healer nodded. Definitely; the second I see one, I'll find you and show you. An easy promise to make; Speedy loved teaching her daughter about plants, and she was excited to see that her interest might grow beyond just what they talked about today. 

But the time for learning seemed to be over too soon, although she only met Syrma's comment with a loving smile and a nod of her head. Alright, sweetie, she said, reaching over to gently nuzzle her cheek. Let me know if you're ever in the mood to learn more, and I'll teach you some other things. She would stay there and watch her daughter disappear into the territory with a fond smile and then get to work inspecting more of the plants that were suddenly sprouting along the riverbank; maybe she could find something useful to take back to her herb cache.
Messages In This Thread
RE: This is your heart, it's alive, it's pumping blood - by Speedy - June 16, 2020, 08:28 PM