Sun Mote Copse it's just we're having a bad time too.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Fenn's response was insulting, condescending and infuriating, so it of course pulled Fig right back out of his melancholy. He frowned at her, fuming, though he couldn't bring himself to be too angry when her words had also brought him a bit of relief. He supposed he had let himself get a tad bit melodramatic. But what was he supposed to do? This was all so sudden and so... universe-rending. 

"You know me," he said with a shrug and a half-hearted smile, "I tell the best jokes." He took a breath and looked at her for a moment, thinking back for some reason on the day they'd been told to stay at the den and had ended up running off together. Fenn had gone for it fearlessly, but he had been reluctant. In the end, he'd followed her, because what else was he going to do? He was her brother.

Things were different now.

"You're worth at least five dead squirrels, Fenny," Fig said with a small, resigned smile. If they were going to part ways, it was going to be on good terms, regardless of how he felt about this.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
it's just we're having a bad time too. - by Figment - April 23, 2020, 12:30 PM
RE: it's just we're having a bad time too. - by Fennec - April 23, 2020, 12:37 PM
RE: it's just we're having a bad time too. - by Figment - April 23, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: it's just we're having a bad time too. - by Fennec - April 23, 2020, 01:52 PM
RE: it's just we're having a bad time too. - by Figment - April 23, 2020, 02:08 PM
RE: it's just we're having a bad time too. - by Fennec - April 23, 2020, 02:25 PM
RE: it's just we're having a bad time too. - by Figment - April 23, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: it's just we're having a bad time too. - by Fennec - April 23, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: it's just we're having a bad time too. - by Figment - April 23, 2020, 03:52 PM
RE: it's just we're having a bad time too. - by Fennec - April 23, 2020, 03:58 PM
RE: it's just we're having a bad time too. - by Figment - April 23, 2020, 04:50 PM
RE: it's just we're having a bad time too. - by Fennec - April 23, 2020, 05:02 PM
RE: it's just we're having a bad time too. - by Figment - April 23, 2020, 06:13 PM