Moonspear tell me who to call
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
The lad is undeterred; Dirge nods as though it is an affirmation that will do enough. But even he knows that they will see what time renders for them—there have been plenty he knows who have come and gone through their ranks, most of all himself. Still, he liked the cut of determination he sees in that sharp gaze. It was the sort of thing that they needed now more than ever: a willingness to thrive, and the loyalty that went with it. With even Arcturus and Dragomir off to do what they sought fit, he was learning the importance of what it was to gather resources to tack and sew into their family.

"You're obviously capable of such and survived worse from bad, so that'll do," he decides. "I doubt I need to explain to you what comes to those that cannot, nor do I suppose I need to draw a list of expectations when you've obviously been there before." Helios seems a bright boy still becoming a man, one perhaps none too older than his own sons. His satisfaction is full, and his gaze shifted to the other stranger in their midst.

He delivers commentary just as smooth, making his summary in unwritten thought: "Now as for you... you say you aren't a package deal but I'm not convinced. You've heard the rest and know what I'm about to ask—what's your name?"

@Salazar your turn in the courtroom i guess
Messages In This Thread
tell me who to call - by Helios - April 30, 2020, 02:41 AM
RE: tell me who to call - by Salazar - April 30, 2020, 03:16 AM
RE: tell me who to call - by Lyra - April 30, 2020, 07:06 AM
RE: tell me who to call - by Dirge - April 30, 2020, 10:03 AM
RE: tell me who to call - by Helios - April 30, 2020, 07:29 PM
RE: tell me who to call - by Salazar - May 13, 2020, 09:38 PM
RE: tell me who to call - by Dirge - May 14, 2020, 10:04 PM
RE: tell me who to call - by Helios - May 15, 2020, 09:51 PM
RE: tell me who to call - by Helios - May 15, 2020, 10:36 PM
RE: tell me who to call - by Dirge - May 15, 2020, 10:22 PM