Northstar Vale Tonight I feel like a shooting star, but I hope my shine will last much longer
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Every fiber of her being was torn. She wanted to go to him, embrace him, to tell him everything that happened and that she still loved him beyond reason - but there was that fear, that fear of ruining whatever he had with Hiromi, the fear of Takeshi and whatever he might do in retaliation to him, or Reiko herself. It wasn't safe, it was selfish of her to still want him, to still want Yuudai after all this. 

But even then her heart lept into her throat, a warmth radiating from her as he approached, and even lingering sadness as the obvious shift between them came out with his actions and words. For a moment her eyes darted around, looking for him, half expecting Takeshi to come roaring out from over the dark horizon with accusations and poisonous words.

Yuudai's congratulations didn't sit well with her, the single word knotted her belly up uncomfortably as ears flattened atop her crown. She could smell Hiromi off of him too, him off of her when they crossed paths too. To know that both were out of her reach so quickly after finding one another was desolating. You too. She managed to mutter. Hiromi's gotten big too, I wouldn't be surprised if we are due the same day. She trailed off, hinting that she suspected of the timespan between both interactions. Surely a day or so could be possible too - but why his absence when she needed him most?
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tonight I feel like a shooting star, but I hope my shine will last much longer - by Reiko - May 05, 2020, 08:58 PM