Sawtooth Spire For thirty minutes bet we played that game
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
Stag would have noded enthusiastically after Wylla's comment, if it were not for the speed in which they were power-walking. He tried to hide that he was short of breath, only to lightly gasp as Wylla suddenly shot off and left him in the brambles figuratively. Grinning, he put his feet to the floor and hauled after her, only to be floored by the whiplash of the conversation's abrupt change.

His ears fell momentarily, his somber gaze lifting. What a heavy question -- and god, he didn't even know the answer. "Uhmm.." Stag breathed through his nostrils uncomfortably. "Iunno. I mean, I want to stay here with you guys forever, and it'd be nice to someday have a--" His eyes fluttered shyly and his tone dropped -- "... girlfriend -- but, I dunno! I don't think about that stuff much. It just gets too stressful whenever I think too much."
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
RE: For thirty minutes bet we played that game - by Stag - July 15, 2020, 08:54 AM
RE: For thirty minutes bet we played that game - by Stag - August 02, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: For thirty minutes bet we played that game - by Wylla - August 04, 2020, 10:23 AM
RE: For thirty minutes bet we played that game - by Stag - August 05, 2020, 06:47 PM
RE: For thirty minutes bet we played that game - by Wylla - August 26, 2020, 10:36 AM
RE: For thirty minutes bet we played that game - by Stag - August 28, 2020, 08:05 PM