Moonspear ignivik ¦
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Slowly, the first threads of worry broke away when the dark Ostrega did not find himself unwelcome (very much the opposite), or greeted by anything but a scene he could never have imagined before.. Anticipation quickly took its place all too readily (he let it), with a greedy quiver of his nose and tipped ears to accompany as he followed Kukutux's gesture first to the pale babe tucked beside her.

Sialuk, a pale daughter.. with the rain itself. Then, towards the darker shape, Saviguk, a son.. among a storm of ice. He nodded first--yes, absolutely yes! alongside happy new beats to his tail in his best summation yet. Anything more from him was just clutter, no objections, only a quiet awe for he had never seen a life so new, let alone a dual pair of them, and never so.. remarkably apt for their small circle that had just expanded.

Pride came for him too, pressing him closer to the little ones, curious but respecting this entire notion that their arrival had toiled his mate, and that this was still such a delicate time. But, he still wanted to soak in it.. despite not having any words for it himself, not in any language he could clumsily conjure to his tongue now. Delicate, he reached a feather-light touch with his muzzle for both daughter and son alike--and a deep breath, finding it so peculiar but alluring--all to commit to memory, them, and now. With the important milestone of birth behind them, he was awfully relieved, but excited too. They were earthside now, though they had been already in a way, now he could see them! And soon, they would see him and everything else he had to show them here as they grew. A momentous notion, for the world beyond was great and big, but he knew he only wanted the best for them.

I'm so happy they're here.. and to meet them finally, he murmured quietly through a fond look when he finally could muster words. Jarilo remembered his wife's request that he be with her after, and he certainly would--he wanted to be right here, hard-pressed to pull away, as he just edged in closer to Kukutux, situating himself in neater than before. I do hope they were good for you.. and will howl to my sisters soon, later.. so they may know, he added quickly, before they could worry considering the messages he had sent with the yearlings, and more importantly, to announce their arrival as Moonspear's newest--in time. Jarilo might need to collect himself for that one, such a joyous note, and important to him as well. For now I do want to stay right here with you all, unless you need me for otherwise, of course, he added, naturally, because she would be the only one to make him move for right now now. It was too unique a moment, and he wished to savor it--while it all set in, fully and whole.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
ignivik ¦ - by Kukutux - May 20, 2020, 05:59 PM
RE: ignivik ¦ - by Sialuk - May 20, 2020, 06:02 PM
RE: ignivik ¦ - by Saviguk - May 20, 2020, 07:48 PM
RE: ignivik ¦ - by Jarilo - May 20, 2020, 11:54 PM
RE: ignivik ¦ - by Kukutux - May 21, 2020, 07:57 PM
RE: ignivik ¦ - by Sialuk - May 21, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: ignivik ¦ - by Jarilo - May 25, 2020, 03:53 AM
RE: ignivik ¦ - by Kukutux - May 29, 2020, 12:56 AM
RE: ignivik ¦ - by Sialuk - May 29, 2020, 08:10 AM
RE: ignivik ¦ - by Saviguk - May 30, 2020, 10:44 PM