Moonspear and the blue dreams keep on calling me
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
All Welcome 
It had been an eventful day, to say the least.

A rousing hunt for a stoat had marked the high point of the day, though Dirge would have been inclined to concede it was only one point. The next had quite possibly been the flinging of said stoat into @Hydra’s whelping den in an attempt to stave off the halfhearted but unwelcome snarl that had came with his figure eclipsing the denmouth.

It hadn’t really been so much of a fling as a door dash drop off—he was brazen enough to tempt fate, but also still did not appreciate or have much love for teeth at his backside. Especially if there was no telling which one of the Cerberus were after him, only because he didn’t spare time to look. A wasted second was far too often an opening for a purchase of hide, after all.

Yet the gesture would be appreciated all the same, he was certain.

Food was food, and fresh food was perhaps top of that list to riffle through.

But with that out of the way, he decided to turn his attentions to inward to the contents of Moonspear itself. The borders had gone quiet once again and though a patrol should have been higher on his priorities he knew them to be well watched. Instead it was the trail of @Vega he found himself on and following, curious just what his daughter may have been doing.
Messages In This Thread
and the blue dreams keep on calling me - by Dirge - May 22, 2020, 03:38 PM
RE: and the blue dreams keep on calling me - by Vega - May 25, 2020, 07:38 AM
RE: and the blue dreams keep on calling me - by Vega - May 27, 2020, 10:44 AM