Whitefish River Like a bolt out of the blue
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
The morning was crisp and Collision had certainly missed out on what had happend last night. Though, as luck would have it he would certainly soon learn. He had gone fishing just before dawn and managed to sate his own hunger. Reiko was next to be fed. He had waietd until he had craftily caught another and then he was on the move to the Empress. She slept a lot so he doubted there would be much chance she had already gotten out and about for the day. 

As he neared the chosen resting spot he would hear multiple sharp cries. His heart began to beat like a heavy drum and his pulse quickened, his ears burning with the adrenaline that coursed through every single tendril of his entity. 

He had forgotten the fish he had caught and he transpired before the female that had gathered before Reiko...and the...babies? How...?

His eyes rested in obvious confusion on Reiko and on Hiromi. Her scent was one had found in the Empire and so he knew she was no threat...but was he? Was he going to alarm the new mother. His ears rocked back in cautious concern and he took a simple step back. 

He then remembered the breakfast he had brought for the empress and it occurred to him he looked much like a scolded child. He set his catch down at his own feet and avoided looking at her. Was this supposed to be a private moment? 

Well, shit. 

"I--uh...If you need me I'll be waiting outside your den. I'll, err, I'll be outside guarding," His eyes cast down to the three bodies that clunt to Reiko for literal life. There was an obvious warmth that he could feel cover him at the sight of such pure innocence. All three of them bore out of the love between Reiko and her husband. He was so happy for the both of them. He hadn't truly met the once Reiko had trusted to father her children. He assumed it would come as a great shock that he had missed the birth of his progeny. 

It would be alright though. Collision made a silent promise to himself and it was on every breath that he would take. 

No harm would ever befall a single one of these children. He would always see to that.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
Like a bolt out of the blue - by Hiromi - May 25, 2020, 10:13 AM
RE: Like a bolt out of the blue - by Reiko - May 25, 2020, 10:30 AM
RE: Like a bolt out of the blue - by Hiromi - May 25, 2020, 11:05 AM
RE: Like a bolt out of the blue - by Reiko - May 25, 2020, 11:44 AM
RE: Like a bolt out of the blue - by Hiromi - May 25, 2020, 12:02 PM
RE: Like a bolt out of the blue - by Reiko - May 25, 2020, 10:54 PM
RE: Like a bolt out of the blue - by Sumi - May 25, 2020, 11:07 PM
RE: Like a bolt out of the blue - by Hotaru - May 25, 2020, 11:15 PM