Whitefish River Now I know I'm falling in deep
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Speedy was so knowledgeable, it was lovely to see her still so full of enthusiasm and growing well into her role as Kaistleoki's head healer. Thank you. With a couple of happy thuds of her tail against the ground, she would remember these just as she did with Awenfen's own advice. It was reassuring that Speedy also thought they seemed healthy, one of her biggest fears during her first pregnancy was something going wrong - especially with all the stress going on at home. 

Oh! Wait! And like that Speedy was already gone in a flash, not letting the tired Empress express her objections on the heavily pregnant Speedy running around on her behalf when she still had children of her own to care for. The thought weighed on the pale woman, what a burden she must be right now for even Speedy to be running around despite her own condition. The woman returned with a beautiful fresh rabbit, and sweetly Reiko smiled back. You need to rest too, your health matters as well Speedy. Please, take some of it for yourself too, I can't eat it all.

Shaking her head, there was no way she could ask more of the medic after all this. You are too kind, but I am okay now thank you. Please rest now. Pushing the matter of the still expecting mother to take a moment to breathe and rest herself. How are your previous children doing? They must be all adults now? Enough about her, she wanted to know more about Speedy and her young. Last she knew of them, they were all still little, barely out of the den.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - May 26, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - May 26, 2020, 11:24 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Hotaru - May 26, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - May 26, 2020, 11:48 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - May 28, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - May 28, 2020, 09:58 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - June 05, 2020, 05:18 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - June 09, 2020, 10:49 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - June 17, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - June 22, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - June 23, 2020, 01:21 PM