Whitefish River Now I know I'm falling in deep
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
I would love a big family. She blushed at the thought, the image was heartwarming. It filled her with joy to think that maybe if she was lucky, she and all her loved ones would have plenty of family members to grow up with. I had such a small family and grew up alone for most of it, I can't help but hope my children have something different! Hime was all she had left from their childhood, and even then they were only trying to become a family again now after over a year and a half of being apart. Plenty of younger and older siblings, cousins, aunts and uncles, all of it!

With a nod, I'll remember that, thank you for the advice. Unfortunately Speedy had to learn the hard way, but maybe the Izukas will have a better time in the future accepting any newer siblings. Did they tell you why they aren't fond of the idea? Out of curiosity, she asked. Maybe if the women understood the way the children thought, next time they could put themselves in their shoes and see how things could go more smoothly. 

Oh, how she wanted to talk. It was always so difficult to just open up on personal matters. Maybe that was why she found herself in this predicament too. I don't love my husband. Slowly the words trickled out. He doesn't love me either. I'm honoring my parents, but I'm not certain what he is doing. I keep trying to keep the peace but it never seems to be working, I can feel the tension among certain members. I don't know what to do without someone getting hurt.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - May 26, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - May 26, 2020, 11:24 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Hotaru - May 26, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - May 26, 2020, 11:48 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - May 28, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - May 28, 2020, 09:58 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - June 05, 2020, 05:18 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - June 09, 2020, 10:49 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - June 17, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - June 22, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - June 23, 2020, 01:21 PM