Whitefish River I try to hide it, but I know that it's gonna show
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Speedy was more than relieved that mom and babies were all doing well. It seemed Ira was falling into the role of mother with ease, although the healer was not surprised by that at all; she knew the Count was going to be a good mother even if Ira had her worries before they were born. 

She should have known that Ira would face this all with her normal pragmatic attitude. Still, she felt bad bringing it up even if it was unavoidable the both fathers were for sure missing. I know... she answered first. But let me know if there's anything I can do to help. Speedy knew there probably wasn't much that could ease whatever she was feeling about the situation, but she couldn't help but offer. She wished there was something she could do to fix it, but not everything could be healed with plants and diligent care. 

Yes it is, she agreed when Ira mentioned the unfortunate timing of Reiko's delivery. It was bad timing for many reasons. They're all three beautiful and healthy, Speedy told her. I assured her that she could stay as long as she needed, but I have a feeling she'll return home sooner rather than later. The healer couldn't blame her for wanting to be within her own pack's borders, but it didn't stop her from worrying about her making the trip so soon after giving birth.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I try to hide it, but I know that it's gonna show - by Speedy - June 10, 2020, 12:07 AM