Stavanger Bay and a loveless creature is a beast
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Looking to find something. 

She felt he left his answer purposefully vague- or at least, this was how it seemed. Though often she seeked the knowledge of many of her subordinates, she did not feel it was her place to pry into a stranger's life. If he wished to share, he would've. And so Huā did not touch on this further. But for a man who was not interested in placing a home, still he inquired on Yuèlóng- and though she knew there would be no recruiting of one on a quest, Huāzhēn was always eager to share, enthralled by the paradise she had somehow created. 

It is beautiful, has shiny white beach and safe because of the ocean, cut off from main land. I love being by sea, getting to eat fish all time. Huā chuckled slightly, licking her chops at the thought. That was the environmental side, but perhaps he was interested in ranks too... and so she continued, We value respect between everyone; children respect parent, young respect experienced. I make sure we try not cause trouble for other pack, so long as they respect us too. Yuèlóng is lead by me only right now- but I try be fair. And sorting everyone, considering their aspiration, and involvement. She summarized. There was some personal bias too, but even Huā only knew that in her subconscious, and so when she ranked Ruò lowly, or Astaroth highly, she only saw it as fair. Seaglass eyes studied his expression then, if anything might throw him off- but she saw it all as quite standard.
Messages In This Thread
and a loveless creature is a beast - by Illidan - June 01, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Huā - June 01, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Illidan - June 03, 2020, 11:05 PM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Huā - June 08, 2020, 11:16 AM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Illidan - June 14, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Huā - June 15, 2020, 02:35 AM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Illidan - June 27, 2020, 10:31 PM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Huā - July 01, 2020, 04:18 AM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Illidan - July 23, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Huā - July 26, 2020, 03:43 AM
RE: and a loveless creature is a beast - by Illidan - September 20, 2020, 01:39 PM