Whitefish River Every Sunday's getting more bleak
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
He promptly turned her question around and asked after her own needs, offering to help with food or her den. Her smile widened and she shook her head. It was nice that he was so willing to chip in; it meant she didn't have so much to worry about when there were three women with pups, most especially since one of them was their leader who would be out of commission to deal with problems if they came up. It was nice to know there were capable pack mates to pick up the slack. Not that she did a lot of patrolling or protecting the borders, but that didn't mean it wasn't one of the things she worried about. Well, if you get hurt or need someone to talk to, feel free to come find me anytime. I'm never too busy to help, she told him. 

As for his offer, she added: I have plenty of help in the food department, she answered first. Emrik made sure of that and many other things. Really he made sure she had everything she needed, but she wouldn't turn down more help getting the den ready. But, fur for the den sounds nice, she continued. And I can always use help collecting plants. She paused and slowly sat down, letting out a long, soft breath once she was there. She had forgotten how much her legs protested to her standing in once place while she was so round until the muscles of her ankles began to ache. As you can see, I haven't been able to get around as quickly as I usually do. She laughed a little and puffed out another breath. If you're interested, I could tell you what I could use more of in case you see it around.
Messages In This Thread
Every Sunday's getting more bleak - by Raimo - June 06, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: Every Sunday's getting more bleak - by Speedy - June 10, 2020, 02:05 AM
RE: Every Sunday's getting more bleak - by Raimo - June 11, 2020, 10:08 PM
RE: Every Sunday's getting more bleak - by Speedy - June 16, 2020, 06:38 PM
RE: Every Sunday's getting more bleak - by Raimo - June 17, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: Every Sunday's getting more bleak - by Speedy - June 23, 2020, 12:16 AM