Totoka River with lips made of glass
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Yes. That is her, the woman confirms, and Huā nods her head as her brow furrowed as if she'd known all along. Causing trouble in nature, and now harming one who was... essentially innocent, in Huā's eyes. If she had been barred from passing through the bay those months ago, by just two, she would've been equally indifferent to the borders. Two was not a claim worth this much violence, she thought as she looked the woman over. It was a dreadful sight, and she did not wish it upon any members of Yuèlóng. If she had the strength, she would drive them out of their land herself, make them relocate- but she was no Hydra, was small and with little strength, and doubted she could do much without the help of other armies. 

As for the man... sensible, a peacemaker. Huā did not tie these traits to Donovan, whom she had only witnessed tearing at beloved Aiolos' throat for trying to assist his kidnapped friend. The dots did not connect there, and the empress figured she had not met the male whom Priamfaya spoke of at all. 

There was a warning then. I will be. And I must warn my people... worst would be see my own brood hurt like you are. She breathed in a sigh, now knowing the lengths of that maternal instinct which she had discussed with Tzila. Anyway. Enough about the enemy- Forgive me, I not know healing, ah- you want me call doctor here? Or you will be okay, Miss...? She questioned, and realized she had not revieved her name, trailing off to allow the girl to fill it in if she wished.
Messages In This Thread
with lips made of glass - by RIP Praimfaya - June 16, 2020, 03:00 PM
RE: with lips made of glass - by Huā - June 16, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: with lips made of glass - by RIP Praimfaya - June 17, 2020, 12:34 PM
RE: with lips made of glass - by Huā - June 18, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: with lips made of glass - by RIP Praimfaya - June 18, 2020, 12:00 PM
RE: with lips made of glass - by Huā - June 18, 2020, 12:14 PM
RE: with lips made of glass - by RIP Praimfaya - June 18, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: with lips made of glass - by Huā - July 02, 2020, 03:27 AM
RE: with lips made of glass - by RIP Praimfaya - July 03, 2020, 08:29 AM
RE: with lips made of glass - by Huā - July 03, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: with lips made of glass - by RIP Praimfaya - July 03, 2020, 01:10 PM