Stone Circle No one can save you because you don't want to be saved
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
It wasn’t surprising for Valette to be around. Two weeks ago he would have jumped to his feet at the first sign of Valette. Ready to welcome a friend to his home. But now. Well unknowingly he mirrored his sister. A similar exhaustion running in his viens. He was tired, and he wanted to sleep. He desperately wanted to rest. But he couldn’t. No matter how hard he tried, he could still smell her blood on his fur, and feel her body against his as he curled around her for the last time.

Siarut watched his sister{in-law} turn from a loving aunt to a determine matriarch. Her gaze hardening upon landing on his reclined frame. He sighed heavily as she approached. Sia would wait to sit up, until it was absolutely necessary. Not having the strength to move quickly.

Her words were sharp, or at least he thought they should be. But couldn’t tell if they actual were. Regardless of tone Sia grew angry at her words. It had been one fucking week since she died. Could he not suffer, and hate the world for just a little while!

Because if he couldn’t blame the world, he could only blame himself. And that was the crux of his issue.

“Valette.” Siarut bit immediately once she was finished. “What do you want me to do? Hmm! Forget and move on?” Siarut asked his voice raised slightly at the end. He flicked his glaze at the pups, hoping they didn’t notice.

“I would do anything for them. Are they lacking? No! They have everything they need. I hold them, and I care. They know I protect them. And for now that’ll have to be good enough. Because I can’t.....!” He exclaimed, flooding with energy he hadn’t had in weeks. He sat up. Tears hovering in his gaze, “I can’t do this without her.” There was absolute conviction in Siaruts tone. “She was everything. She brought it out in me. She did that. No one else!” He had worked himself up, and was now standing.

“Nanoo—” Siarut strangled of the end of her name. And snapped his mouth shut with a gasp.

It had been a week since he said her name.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one can save you because you don't want to be saved - by Siarut - June 17, 2020, 03:49 AM