Whitefish River I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Pack Activity 
Come meet the puppies! Takes place around noon @Primrose @Blackberry @Nutmeg will be present if they don't post I'll be doing some light PP on them. Tagging those who might be around/not with kids, but feel free to hop in if I didn't tag you too! If a ton of people join we will be going by rounds with no posting order. @Hieronymous @Connor @Emrik @Spica @Syrma @Raimo

Four days had passed since the disappearance of Dandelion. There was no doubting it, in her mind, Ira knew the boy was dead. Too young to even know his own name, to feed himself, to keep himself warm, lost to the harsh elements of the world. The mother had done her best to grieve quickly, few knew of his existence she could prevent causing another scene if he was never addressed. Now was perhaps the best time to introduce those that remained, Speedy would be too busy with her own litter to bring attention to the missing child and Hieronymous had been instructed to keep silent. It was about time anyway, her little ones were not so little anymore. The three had been making great strides within the den and it was clear that the desire to explore was strong. At least this way if one wandered too far the others would be aware of their presence and can hopefully keep the rest of her kids from meeting the same fate.

It was with pride that the Count ushered her young to the mouth of the den knowing full well it would take little convincing to move them into the light. The sun greeted them, despite being blocked by trailing clouds and the canopies of the forest, its rays breaking through to the dirt scattered ground. Ira basked in the fresh air grateful to be moving once more. Of course, she had already taken quite the trip around the territory a few days ago, but now her pups had no need to stay cooped up inside all day. Starting now she could properly prepare them for the world that waited. Once all three had taken their first steps out of the den, Ira would tilt her head back to call for those who might be interested in meeting some of Kaistleoki's newest members.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Ira - June 21, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Nutmeg - June 21, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Connor - June 21, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Wynter - June 22, 2020, 10:53 AM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Connor - June 23, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Ira - June 26, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Wynter - June 28, 2020, 04:55 AM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Nutmeg - July 04, 2020, 06:46 PM