Northstar Vale If I ever were to lose you, I'd surely lose myself.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
160 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
All Welcome 
Nieces plz!?

Viinturuth, only vaguely aware of the conflict among the Empire's ranks, refused to stray too far from the Queen's whelping burrow. He was content to maintain the quiet, peaceful bubble that surrounded Ibis and her babes for as long as he could, and did not carry any intention of sniffing around for information. He did not wish for any involvement in pack politics and the less he knew, the less he would have to lie about.

This proximity to Ibis was enough to smoothe over any frustration he felt over uncertain feelings - at least for a little while. Akavir trusted him to be alone with her and the guilt of potentially over-stepping his brother's unspoken boundaries often kept him up at night, but Viinturuth grasped at every opportunity to be close.

He returned from a hunt just after dawn, with a plump bird firm between his teeth intended to serve as breakfast for @Ibis. Insisting that his sibling head out to stretch his legs for a time, burgundy gaze followed the raven wolf's gait until he strayed out if sight between the foliage before his attention turned to the Queen's den. He rumbled through his mouthful of feathers to alert her to his arrival as he carefully strode forward, then lowered his catch to place it near the hollow's mouth. He stepped back then, ears forward and eyes searching - hopeful to catch a long-awaited glimpse of @Arielle and @Lilitu.
Messages In This Thread
If I ever were to lose you, I'd surely lose myself. - by Viinturuth - June 27, 2020, 11:04 AM