Hushed Willows the ocean takes my fear away
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
So their court was allied with this empire already- well, Huā was used to the empirical pack, raised in one and in one now- and one lead by a woman, was even better. At the name Reiko, her ears perked. Ah- I meet Reiko before. I will be happy to be ally, if she also agree to it as well. Huā chirped, tail wagging. On to the next part- and her tail stilled, expression became more serious. 

The danger people. Let me tell you of their crime. A woman of mottle browns, bat-shit insane. A man who is part dog, stripe and dark color, pale belly, warm eyes- call himself Donovan, this one. They live in the forest where trees leak red sap. She paused a moment, allowing Lumiya to note all of this. First crime: Donovan kidnap an innocent woman on the beach, hold her hostage away from pack. My scout-warrior Aiolos help free her, but Donovan try to kill him, tear at his neck until me, Minori my general, and third woman fight him off. 

She let out a sigh, and continued. Second: the woman stir up trouble among my local sea lions, do not hunt, just scare them a lot. Of course, this is bad- because my people rely on sea lion population in cold months to feed all us. I ask her kindly to leave, with my pregnant warrior Minori and Tzila- she get in my face, very rude, call us slut and threaten my subordinate. All three of us fight her off quickly, send her back to her land. But she has black heart and little respect for nature.

Third. And other day, I meet young she-wolf call Praimfaya. She is very injure, I ask her, who does this to you? She tell me she simply passing through their forest, which only marked by two of them, just want safe passage. But the brown she-wolf attack her with intention to kill, beat half to death before man step in to stop her. But the both of them very violent, very reckless, and a threat not only to me, but to my children, and to surrounding pack. Then she fell quiet, expecting that Lumiya might have many thoughts on this situation, and what could be the solution. She did not seem the warlike leader, but Huā doubted in some way that people this violent would work in simple words and negotiations. The kidnapping alone showed that they found joy in pain.
Messages In This Thread
the ocean takes my fear away - by Huā - June 29, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: the ocean takes my fear away - by Lumiya - July 01, 2020, 06:37 AM
RE: the ocean takes my fear away - by Huā - July 01, 2020, 12:30 PM
RE: the ocean takes my fear away - by Lumiya - July 01, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: the ocean takes my fear away - by Huā - July 01, 2020, 03:54 PM
RE: the ocean takes my fear away - by Lumiya - July 02, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: the ocean takes my fear away - by Huā - July 02, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: the ocean takes my fear away - by Lumiya - July 03, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: the ocean takes my fear away - by Huā - July 03, 2020, 08:14 PM
RE: the ocean takes my fear away - by Lumiya - July 05, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: the ocean takes my fear away - by Huā - July 05, 2020, 04:55 PM