Hushed Willows Switch The Flip
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Perhaps he had come off as rather harsh. Which was not typically true of Collision. He was usually, while quite abrasive about the truth, much more interactive, down to earth, and accepting of others. What had been happening had left him...colder it seemed. At least until a resolve were met and the voices in his head would quiet down. 

Collision's eyes remained on the boy. He didn't feel an immediate need to worry about him and so he brought himself back down to a seated position. He watched as the boy seemed to grow embarassed and noted what he perceived as nervousness. For a sliver of a moment he felt concerned that he hadn't been entirely welcoming, but truth be told he didn't feel inclined to offer more than he had. "We'll let it slide this time," he offered the slightest lift of a smirk and his eyes softened partially. This was all done through effort. The gravity wanted to drag him back down. 

"Collision Adravendi," He nodded his head to him with a simple declaration of his name and then addressed the latter of his information, "Wouldn't happen to be the Seelie Court? I overstepped my boundaries before and entered the land they were working. Of course, I had no way of knowing this. I met a girl named Eilonwy. Do you know her?" His head atwixt with curiosity he found that perhaps a conversation could at least be held. A standard thing with acceptable societal norms. A delicate amount of small-talk and then he'd be off and on his way. If he was patron to a forming pack, however, Collision wondered if he was out trying to recruit or quite failing at a solo expedition.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
Switch The Flip - by Collision - June 30, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Dante - June 30, 2020, 04:41 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Collision - July 02, 2020, 07:59 AM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Dante - July 02, 2020, 07:35 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Collision - July 03, 2020, 08:44 AM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Dante - July 09, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Collision - July 10, 2020, 08:39 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Dante - July 13, 2020, 04:43 PM