Sawtooth Spire As You Wish
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
does it? because that's not how praimfaya sees it. if you were truly committed, if she was truly your mate, you'd stay. but praimfaya wasn't sure she wanted someone like him in her pack; someone who proclaimed to 'marry' a woman and then never be with her. my father was a lone wolf, my mother apart of a pack. when she found out she was pregnant with me she left due to tensions with a neighboring pack. she found sanctuary in diaspora and my father, without knowing that she was pregnant or where she'd gone tracked her down to be with her. maybe that wasn't the entirety of it but it was what she was told and if praimfaya had a shred of romance in her, it satisfied her most romantic notions.

in hindsight, this supposed show was pathetic to her.

all i'm hearing are excuses and that your supposed mate and the children you have with her are your second choice. how long until you think your cubs will grow up resenting you? that you choose someone else over them? that you only come to visit on occasion? because, would praimfaya be in their situation, she would absolutely see it that way ( clearly does despite being a third party observer ).

what happens if your pack no longer lets you take these trips? what happens if we don't let you into our borders?

were these things he's even considered?

mahler shouldn't have let you be here.

à la the salty bitch. unforgivingly harsh in her judgement.

luckily, it wasn't up to her.
Messages In This Thread
As You Wish - by Howl - July 04, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: As You Wish - by RIP Praimfaya - July 04, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: As You Wish - by Howl - July 04, 2020, 06:35 PM
RE: As You Wish - by RIP Praimfaya - July 04, 2020, 06:55 PM
RE: As You Wish - by Howl - July 04, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: As You Wish - by RIP Praimfaya - July 05, 2020, 05:48 AM
RE: As You Wish - by Howl - July 05, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: As You Wish - by RIP Praimfaya - July 07, 2020, 06:17 AM
RE: As You Wish - by Howl - July 07, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: As You Wish - by RIP Praimfaya - July 07, 2020, 01:59 PM