Northstar Vale Conversations With Dead People
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Collision had become restless at this point. Consoling and appealing to this new side of Reiko was harder than ever and it tested every bit of him, and yet the male would remain in a cautionary state of mind. He was no longer trying to break her. It had been done the moment he blamed her for the death of Yuudai. It had been done, to a degree, when Takeshi did what he did. It had continued to be done and the Reiko he knew before was likely gone, but that didn't mean she didn't exist. She would remain forever changed by the events that had happened in her life--but she didn't have to life in this state of mind. She didn't deserve to wallow in the shadows. Why didn't she understand that? 

"Tell me when you need me, Reiko. Tell me when someone is doing bad things. I'll stop it. But you have to confide in me. My happiness is irrelevant in comparison to your own," He had always lived by those feelings, but perhaps he hadn't exhibited those traits of himself in a way for her to fully understand. At the very end of the day he came to one single conclusions: She had never trusted him enough. 

"Yuudai loves you both. While I don't particularly agree with that kind of practice...that's the business of the three of you," He shrugged his shoulders and referred to Yuudai presently once more. As if the hero was going to bust through. Collision wished he would. It would aide his point and likely bring Reiko down from the perch she defended herself upon. It would also probably shatter the glass she was finally forming as her reality. Would she even believe it if the white male appeared? Would she fall into a trance once more and become dismissive again?

"Nothing was in vain because it made you stronger. You won't ever tolerate this again...Equally, if your daughters ever faced something like this...you'd know how to stop it and you'd have the power to get them through it. Everything we face in this life is meant to make us stronger, but sometimes we have to allow others to be our strength,"

She gave him permission to take necessary action. He nodded with a sounding hum and looked at her. He didn't realize she didn't understand Yuudai was still alive in his previous statement and the male carried on, "Don't be mad at us for lying to you. We needed you to see Takeshi's true colors. Vespera and Yuudai love you. Hell, I love you, Reiko. That never changed even though it did get questioned. We're gonna save your empire and we're going to save your future."
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
Conversations With Dead People - by Collision - July 05, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: Conversations With Dead People - by Reiko - July 05, 2020, 02:52 PM
RE: Conversations With Dead People - by Collision - July 05, 2020, 03:27 PM
RE: Conversations With Dead People - by Reiko - July 05, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: Conversations With Dead People - by Collision - July 05, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: Conversations With Dead People - by Reiko - July 05, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: Conversations With Dead People - by Collision - July 05, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: Conversations With Dead People - by Reiko - July 05, 2020, 04:18 PM