Hushed Willows Once I Hear Them Clearly Say
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
She'd only just had word about the ongoing shenanigans near the coast, but she hadn't rested ever since. Her patrols had become even more frequent, and she checked on her fellow faeries more so than usual. She told to all that might listen about the threat outside their borders, the brave warriors that would come from far-away queendoms to help them all get rid of the disease and of her own place among them. She'd yet to pick her guard for this endeavor — she had her eyes on Dante of course or the much more fiery Aoibh — but she was certain they were with enough to drive the Saints out... how dare they even call themselves that.

She had not expected those of the other queendoms to come seek out the queen of the faes. She was surprised to hear the call but not disappointed - her feathery friend swooped down to land on his spot on her back before she fluttered her way to the border. She pushed through the curtain of willow branches to see the woman cloaked in silver and storm clouds, a gaze matching its lightning, and a man with a unique chocolate shake coat, cream on top.

She curtsied in greeting, her suspicions still only that; suspicions. Greetings - I'm Lumiya, Queen of the Faeries, to what do I owe the pleasure? She introduced herself, her subjects, and inquired for their presence here. Loinnir kept quiet for a change, seemingly also disturbed by the news. He looked on with large eyes.
Messages In This Thread
Once I Hear Them Clearly Say - by Ira - July 05, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: Once I Hear Them Clearly Say - by Hieronymous - July 05, 2020, 05:14 PM
RE: Once I Hear Them Clearly Say - by Lumiya - July 05, 2020, 05:43 PM
RE: Once I Hear Them Clearly Say - by Ira - July 05, 2020, 06:24 PM
RE: Once I Hear Them Clearly Say - by Hieronymous - July 06, 2020, 06:36 AM
RE: Once I Hear Them Clearly Say - by Lumiya - July 06, 2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Once I Hear Them Clearly Say - by Ira - July 07, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Once I Hear Them Clearly Say - by Hieronymous - July 08, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: Once I Hear Them Clearly Say - by Lumiya - July 10, 2020, 08:25 AM
RE: Once I Hear Them Clearly Say - by Ira - July 19, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: Once I Hear Them Clearly Say - by Hieronymous - July 21, 2020, 02:23 PM