Blackfeather Woods drunk and driven by a devil's hunger.
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
hela's words make sense and their plight is shared; it is a struggle the young wanheda knows well. though she had the loyalty of those already in her ranks many refused her recruitment attempts because of her youth, not understanding the ways of her people. crogeda accepted her without hesitation after she won her conclave as did the geda's that her aunt thryi spoke to afterwords. they fell in line beneath her reign without protest. fair enough. praimfaya draws with a soft nod of understanding.

they are the result of a merger between two packs, one of which was my birthpack. and in some way, praimfaya cannot help but feel like she owes them something. mahler could've so easily turned a pregnant blodreina away ...and then what would've befallen her? would praimfaya have lived to even be as old as she was now?

yes. praimfaya responds to hela's inquiry. i will do things different this time. place an emphasis on trades and less on my own bias. a fairness then that was hard to contest ...but right now it was all theory, an idea. for now, i am content with sagtannet.
Messages In This Thread
drunk and driven by a devil's hunger. - by Hela - July 06, 2020, 07:42 AM
RE: drunk and driven by a devil's hunger. - by Hela - July 07, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: drunk and driven by a devil's hunger. - by Hela - July 07, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: drunk and driven by a devil's hunger. - by Hela - July 10, 2020, 01:09 PM
RE: drunk and driven by a devil's hunger. - by Hela - July 17, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: drunk and driven by a devil's hunger. - by RIP Praimfaya - July 18, 2020, 04:42 AM