Sawtooth Spire though i have closed myself as fingers
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
Stag was no intrepid earthstrider. His understanding of the surrounding geography was limited to where he could travel within a day or two. He had to wonder how far 'far north' was. And why a wolf acted as emissary to a pack that, in the stranger's words, was not approaching the realm of figuratively on their doorstep. 

So why bother coming all the way here? Wylla's question beat him to the punch (not that he would have spoken). 

Much like Wylla, Stag was a wolf borne of natural reservation. Part of it was his genetics -- he came from a long line of hard-asses. And yet, part of it too, was influenced by how he saw Wylla treat outsiders. Which only made his skepticism of strangers grow. 

He noted this wolf was customarily perfect in her decorum. As she bowed, he swept his gaze to Wylla -- wondering if it appeased her. He searched for contextual clues on how he should behave from the peppered she-wolf, at last deciding to remain alert but neutral -- suggesting he would entertain the guest on their doorstep, but not promise warmth or welcome.
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
though i have closed myself as fingers - by Eleuthera - July 22, 2020, 12:25 PM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Wylla - July 22, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Stag - July 23, 2020, 10:50 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Wylla - July 29, 2020, 10:19 PM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Stag - July 31, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Eleuthera - August 02, 2020, 11:10 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Wylla - August 04, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Stag - August 04, 2020, 03:58 PM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Eleuthera - August 05, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Wylla - August 31, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Stag - August 31, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Eleuthera - August 31, 2020, 08:15 PM