Redsand Canyon 'til I tear the walls
lions & men
412 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Warrior
Territory #9 — Redsand Canyon
The majority of the canyon is made up of miscellaneous shrubbery, sand and clay, and various oddly shaped rock formations. Any area unmarked on the map looks like the picture shown below.

the leader rounds the boulder, and the warlord stills, an aud twitching in greeting. he moves still with that casual arrogance, exaggerated perhaps within his own claim. "your war," she answers, seeing no reason to hesitate before the subject. tongue moves over a canine, contemplative. it is a concept that had thus far only existed in faded tales, one she seeks to understand, to analyze. 

"do you intend to move against the coastal wolves?" she queries, curious if he truly intended to go through with the visuals he'd presented in that coastal wood. did he intend to bide his time, or simply move past the even altogether? she'd understood the nightwalkers, their motives, power-dynamics. her choice to stay or leave had been informed, but here, she's yet to learn, to analyze the structure and intents of the group besides what little donovan had offered her.
Messages In This Thread
'til I tear the walls - by Hela - July 23, 2020, 11:35 AM
RE: 'til I tear the walls - by Kynareth Deagon - July 23, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: 'til I tear the walls - by Hela - July 23, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: 'til I tear the walls - by Kynareth Deagon - July 23, 2020, 04:47 PM
RE: 'til I tear the walls - by Hela - July 24, 2020, 04:00 AM
RE: 'til I tear the walls - by Kynareth Deagon - July 25, 2020, 01:56 AM
RE: 'til I tear the walls - by Hela - August 01, 2020, 08:13 AM
RE: 'til I tear the walls - by Kynareth Deagon - August 01, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: 'til I tear the walls - by Hela - August 14, 2020, 10:03 AM
RE: 'til I tear the walls - by Kynareth Deagon - August 18, 2020, 02:53 AM
RE: 'til I tear the walls - by Hela - August 22, 2020, 05:07 PM