Hushed Willows where the world is in the making
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
You're correct. She answered with a nod - she was surprised at first of how he knew who she was, but as he went on to explain his friendship with the flower it became quite obvious. Of course, Eleuthera had told her friend of the queen who ruled the forest now. It was only natural to tell a guest who had the authority around the place they'd be inhabiting for a while, even though most would assume it was Orlaith with how she seemed to take over every situation. She really ought to talk with her about that - she could do whatever it is she wanted with the little warrior group she was trying to establish, but Lumi was the queen of their court and she was not about to step down for a loud-mouth, reckless fae despite her talents.

I see - it's nice to meet you, and we thank you for your help. Do you hail from the Empire perhaps - or some other pack I have yet to become aware of? She asked curiously. She chuckled then as he mentioned their forest. It was true that it'd be a shame to leave the forest in case the war was lost, but even then; Our kind doesn't run from things, but you're right too. I love this forest and would hate to leave it.
Messages In This Thread
where the world is in the making - by Kincaid - July 27, 2020, 12:50 AM
RE: where the world is in the making - by Lumiya - July 27, 2020, 10:07 AM
RE: where the world is in the making - by Kincaid - July 27, 2020, 11:21 AM
RE: where the world is in the making - by Lumiya - July 28, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: where the world is in the making - by Kincaid - July 28, 2020, 08:37 PM
RE: where the world is in the making - by Lumiya - July 31, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: where the world is in the making - by Kincaid - August 03, 2020, 09:32 PM
RE: where the world is in the making - by Lumiya - August 05, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: where the world is in the making - by Kincaid - August 05, 2020, 04:08 PM
RE: where the world is in the making - by Lumiya - August 15, 2020, 10:07 AM
RE: where the world is in the making - by Kincaid - August 17, 2020, 07:37 PM