Hushed Willows where the world is in the making
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
She was worried for Kincaid then - what if he wanted to return, but wasn't allowed to anymore because he was worried about his friend and her court? She'd hate to be part of the cause that would not allow him a place in Easthollow upon his return. Likewise... Though please, if you feel it's time to make your way back there, do not fret about us. I have a strong feeling we will be okay. Also a strong feeling that told her things could go very very wrong, but those were only "ifs". When things quiet down, I'll go speak with Valette myself - see how they're fairing.

And Kincaid — though I doubt it will be the case, but should it be that you are no longer welcome there, know you are here.

She looked to the sky then, a slight frown on her face as she thought. Well, to become one of them, I had to go through an initiation - before you become an official faerie, you must provide an offering to the court, then the others bathe you as a sort of cleansing... The last part becomes rather messy, as you're supposed to have some herbs that make your mind all fuzzy and at peace. She explained. She remembered being quite scared of the Weeds of Wisdom, her mind being her strongest asset. She was glad to find out the effects were temporary and wore off during the night.
Messages In This Thread
where the world is in the making - by Kincaid - July 27, 2020, 12:50 AM
RE: where the world is in the making - by Lumiya - July 27, 2020, 10:07 AM
RE: where the world is in the making - by Kincaid - July 27, 2020, 11:21 AM
RE: where the world is in the making - by Lumiya - July 28, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: where the world is in the making - by Kincaid - July 28, 2020, 08:37 PM
RE: where the world is in the making - by Lumiya - July 31, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: where the world is in the making - by Kincaid - August 03, 2020, 09:32 PM
RE: where the world is in the making - by Lumiya - August 05, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: where the world is in the making - by Kincaid - August 05, 2020, 04:08 PM
RE: where the world is in the making - by Lumiya - August 15, 2020, 10:07 AM
RE: where the world is in the making - by Kincaid - August 17, 2020, 07:37 PM