Redsand Canyon One more drink, one less I’ll lose
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He had made absolutely no effort to get to know anyone. It took a lot to pull his attention from his own selfish thoughts and pretend to give a shit about anyone but himself, and honestly, he would continue to be antisocial for as long as no one forced him to be otherwise; why would he willing do something he didn't want to do?

The call didn't immediately pull him from where he skulked through the soft sand of the dunes. He did pause and briefly consider answering it, but then he continued to move. He didn't like being under the rule of someone; it had been a long time since he answered to anyone other than himself—and the voice, of course, although he never willingly obeyed the voice either. Irritation rippled through him, making him pause again to shake out his raven coat. Then he remembered the stipulations he had agreed to when joining the pack—his irritation grew and flared hot in his chest. Fuck he whispered under his breath, and then he whirled around, looking like a child throwing a tantrum, and stomped off in the direction of the call. 

By the time he arrived, things seemed to be wrapping up, for which he couldn't help but be grateful. He could make his damn appearance and not have to spend much time around the others. Donovan walked by, followed by a couple pack mates, and Midar took a seat, his cold gaze moving from the leader to the mangled body of a wolf on the ground near the rest of the pack. He looked back to Donovan, a raised eyebrow his only reaction. He had seen the woman around, often glued to the wolfdog's side. His violet gaze lifted to the rest of the pack, but there was no question in his expression or any cue that he was interested in knowing what happened. He didn't really care. If she was dead, he assumed there was a reason or maybe Donovan had just been bored. Either way, it didn't matter much to the beast. 

With a lingering glance in the Grandmaster's direction, Midar got to his feet once more and quickly disappeared into the shadows, eager to be alone again.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Dove - July 27, 2020, 04:20 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Colin - July 27, 2020, 05:03 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Auriel - July 27, 2020, 05:48 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Derg - July 27, 2020, 07:33 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Renard - July 27, 2020, 09:25 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Dove - July 28, 2020, 01:05 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Midar - July 28, 2020, 02:04 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Colin - July 28, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Derg - August 05, 2020, 05:51 PM