Sawtooth Spire i love only that which they defend
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
All Welcome 
though unease and uncertainty linger in the tension that tightens the muscles at the junction of praimfaya's shoulders as she ascends to where the wolves of sagtannet call home, she is relieved, at the very least to be back; even if she bears nothing but bad news. no thade, no hide nor hair seen, no whispered heard even when she asked the strangers she came across. the saints were now their neighbors. praimfaya had been content to warn their original neighbors but now that they dwelled so close to her own home she cannot help but bristle with hostility that rises slowly within her chest. her talk with renard only made her more uncertain. there was already discord within their ranks and though there was the departure of the woman who had attack her to consider it didn't sound like donovan was trying to be much better.

she gave a chance but in truth, it wasn't her's to give. she would speak with her leaders about them but she could not control what the eisens decided to do. a very large part of praimfaya hoped they would move to extinguish the saints where they lay in their canyon of redsand and another part of her wonders what she will do if they refuse to involve themselves. the sunspire was beginning to feel congested and praimfaya knows, barbaric as she is, that she will kill for viable hunting grounds.

as a courtesy, she lifts her head as she steps within the borders of her home and lets them know she's returned with a short and straightforward howl.
Messages In This Thread
i love only that which they defend - by RIP Praimfaya - July 28, 2020, 09:32 AM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by Mahler - July 28, 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by Mahler - August 01, 2020, 08:38 PM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by RIP Praimfaya - August 02, 2020, 05:20 AM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by Mahler - August 02, 2020, 10:03 AM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by RIP Praimfaya - August 02, 2020, 10:50 AM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by Mahler - August 02, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by RIP Praimfaya - August 02, 2020, 11:47 AM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by Mahler - August 02, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by RIP Praimfaya - August 02, 2020, 12:27 PM