Sawtooth Spire i love only that which they defend
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
as she expects, it is mahler that comes to greet her. she dips her head to him, going thru the words she will speak quickly in her head; trying to figure the best way to deliver each blow she had to give. admittedly, she wasn't looking forward to it — any of it — despite how obvious it appears that she did not find thade. as you asked of me, i went to nightwalkers. the pack is no longer there though a few remain, still clinging to a past that would not return. i spoke to them and the wolves i met on my trip there and back. there is no sign of thade, praimfaya hesitates here. i am sorry, mahler. sincere words despite her uncertainty. telling a father that his son has more or less vanished into thin air wasn't high on her bucket list.

and i have more news. she adds quickly, figuring it was best to get it all out at once; like ripping off a bandaid. quick as to not prolong the pain. praimfaya's lips mash into a terse line. when i was passing along shadow mountain i came to learn there is a pack that has claimed redsand canyon. i was never told the name of their pack but it was their female leader that gave me these scars. she doesn't bother motioning: the scars nemisis left behind were tell-tale enough, different in nature from the methodical killmarks on her left shoulder.

she attacked me when i was trying to pass thru ravensblood forest, when it was just two of them. according to one of their's she left them without warning or word. and yet, for wanheda it is not enough. jus drein, jus daun. from what he said, there appears to be discord in their ranks. i don't think their leader, donovan, is truly any better than his bitch. cruel terminology, for a woman who's blood praimfaya demanded; but wanheda was unapologetic even if she wasn't sure mahler would approve.

i had warned the coastal wolves of their presence and suggested they extinguish them. apparently, instead of getting the hint, the wolves of the canyon chose to settle on our sunspire. a pause is given. i don't think they should be taken lightly. they pose a threat, of that i do not doubt. but maybe donovan will surprise me. or maybe he wouldn't, in any case, praimfaya wasn't going to hold her breath for a slim chance.

what mahler and wylla decide to do with this information was up to them but praimfaya didn't plan on sitting around and waiting for them to either crumble from within or make a move on sagtannet.

Messages In This Thread
i love only that which they defend - by RIP Praimfaya - July 28, 2020, 09:32 AM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by Mahler - July 28, 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by RIP Praimfaya - July 29, 2020, 11:09 AM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by Mahler - August 01, 2020, 08:38 PM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by RIP Praimfaya - August 02, 2020, 05:20 AM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by Mahler - August 02, 2020, 10:03 AM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by RIP Praimfaya - August 02, 2020, 10:50 AM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by Mahler - August 02, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by RIP Praimfaya - August 02, 2020, 11:47 AM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by Mahler - August 02, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by RIP Praimfaya - August 02, 2020, 12:27 PM