Sawtooth Spire i love only that which they defend
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
i spoke to yuèlóng's leader and i stopped by kaistleoki on my way back. they had clearly taken action against the saints and the result now was their claim in redsand canyon. as she follows mahler at his invitation, a radical idea begins to take shape; stirring from even before this moment. praimfaya knew she would have to do something, even if it meant cutting herself off from sagtannet. her vendetta with them was personal, she knows. it wasn't as if they've done anything to sagtannet yet. her tactician's mind is as sharp as a blade and it works now in a way she never thought to view her enemies.

mahler, she speaks suddenly, almost breathlessly. i'm going to try to infiltrate their ranks. she informs him, keeping her momentum before she can be talked out of it ( though stubborn as she is, it's unlikely, heh ). i'm not asking sagtannet to go to war with them, i will disconnect myself from you all, to protect you. she knows they don't have many fighters and they have plenty of young to think about. my issue is personal, i know; but if i succeed... i can learn how they fight, how they think, how they coordinate attacks. the best way to best one's enemy was to become one.

war may be coming to them from the other packs. if i can aid their advance then i want to. the spirits of the commanders assure her it's a good plan, the right choice despite the serious risks it poses to her. i have a responsibility to, she adds, more firmly. i think i was the one that planted these seeds by warning these packs. and thus, it was her job to see it thru to whatever end.
Messages In This Thread
i love only that which they defend - by RIP Praimfaya - July 28, 2020, 09:32 AM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by Mahler - July 28, 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by Mahler - August 01, 2020, 08:38 PM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by RIP Praimfaya - August 02, 2020, 05:20 AM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by Mahler - August 02, 2020, 10:03 AM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by RIP Praimfaya - August 02, 2020, 10:50 AM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by Mahler - August 02, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by RIP Praimfaya - August 02, 2020, 11:47 AM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by Mahler - August 02, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by RIP Praimfaya - August 02, 2020, 12:27 PM