Sawtooth Spire i love only that which they defend
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
whatever praimfaya had expected, it was not mahler's response. granted, she supposes it makes sense that he's against it, but she has already expressed that she would keep it so that sagtannet would not come into harm. what she brought upon her head was her own burden to bear. sagtannet will not be apart of it, she emphasizes again. i'm a warrior mahler. if i can learn things that will keep you and the wolves that would rise against them safe, give them an advantage i must take it —

i forbid it.

this rankles wanheda, unable to help but wonder if it is she he is concerned about or sagtannet.

i am wanheda. i am the commander, mahler. i know that means nothing here in sagtannet, but this warfare is what i was born for. it is how we will survive. she protests and steels her shoulders. i cannot and will not be swayed from my decision. i'm doing this for sagtannet and for the other packs i have set on this path. and i wasn't asking permission. i'm sorry to go against your wishes mahler, for she does respect him even if in this present situation the gargoyle and wanheda do not see eye to eye and it may not seem like it. but i have to do this, and you have to let me.

she turns to make her leave then, suspecting that his disapproval will likely not change, and that she may be closing the door to sagtannet forever. still, praimfaya does not feel apologetic, believing as the commanders of the past did: that she is doing the right thing even if she's the only one that thinks that.
Messages In This Thread
i love only that which they defend - by RIP Praimfaya - July 28, 2020, 09:32 AM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by Mahler - July 28, 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by Mahler - August 01, 2020, 08:38 PM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by RIP Praimfaya - August 02, 2020, 05:20 AM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by Mahler - August 02, 2020, 10:03 AM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by RIP Praimfaya - August 02, 2020, 10:50 AM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by Mahler - August 02, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by RIP Praimfaya - August 02, 2020, 11:47 AM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by Mahler - August 02, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by RIP Praimfaya - August 02, 2020, 12:27 PM