Hushed Willows Would I run off the world someday?
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Pack Activity 
Takes place on a quiet, clear evening on the 28th. All souls have been informed of the initiation in some way or another and should have their offerings ready already. There is a posting order, though please do include if your character can be skipped in your post so this thread can move quickly (this goes especially for the ones NOT being initiated and just there to participate/watch). The ones being initiated are: @Eleuthera @Dante @Valiant @Stryx and @Caw . Cameos of other faeries are encouraged once the bathing section begins. Special tag for @Kincaid who wanted to watch and/or participate as well but is not officially part of the pack. Being vague about what happened the day before with Donovan.

Though her thoughts wandered off to yesterday and her confrontation with Donovan, it was a time of celebration. She'd decided the souls would go through initiation before a war broke out, as they'd be able to fight and stand as a unit of faeries then. None would feel excluded anymore and if they must die, they'd be dying as one of the fae folk.

The queen had prepared the Weeds of Wisdom already as soon as she'd given the souls the task of finding their offerings earlier that day. It was one of the few plants she recognized and could harvest without help. She'd placed them before the moon-pool in their Cave of Wonders where the ritual would be taking place. The water was a comfortable temperature for how warm the summer was becoming, so that was going to be no problem.

She stood outside the cave, tipping her head back to release a call for those being initiated and all those that wished to participate in the grooming - or wished to observe.
Messages In This Thread
Would I run off the world someday? - by Lumiya - July 28, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Kincaid - July 28, 2020, 08:41 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Eleuthera - July 28, 2020, 09:45 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Dante - July 28, 2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Stryx - July 29, 2020, 09:32 AM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Valiant - July 29, 2020, 08:55 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Caróg - July 30, 2020, 10:55 AM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Lumiya - August 05, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Kincaid - August 05, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Eleuthera - August 06, 2020, 11:37 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Dante - August 07, 2020, 05:55 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Stryx - August 15, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Valiant - August 19, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Caróg - August 19, 2020, 10:16 PM