Dawnlark Plains Where to now?
Moonglow
Gamma
w a y w a r d s o n
280 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
The male did not stop until he was standing there with Steph on the plains, the wind whispering all around them. He considered Steph family as well — all of Easthollow were his family, just like Whitebark Stream and White Spine and Round Valley. He hadn't been to Easthollow as recently, and he didn't know most of those wolves, but he'd erroneously assumed they shared blood somewhere down the line.

Steph was set apart from them as someone that he knew and cared for, and as someone who had done a great deal of good for himself and his father. He was trying to be strong, but in the face of her sympathy, he was powerless against the high tide of his grief.

Not at all, he admitted in a reedy voice. I'm sorry I ran away. I'm staying right now at the Hushed Willows, with a pack that's settled there. Aunt Dawn is close by. He hadn't yet gone to visit her; he wanted to make sure and give Artyom plenty of time to give her the news before arriving to share the burden of his own grief. With Steph, there was no such fear.

I know you probably have better places to heal — but you could come back with me, if you wanted, he said softly, thinking that she would likely want to be back with her mother, in Easthollow. Valiant sure wished he could go home to his mother, right then. How are you doing? he asked, because this was the question he'd had on his mind when he'd decided to track her down.
Messages In This Thread
Where to now? - by Steph - July 31, 2020, 08:50 AM
RE: Where to now? - by Valiant - August 04, 2020, 01:58 PM
RE: Where to now? - by Steph - August 04, 2020, 06:21 PM
RE: Where to now? - by Valiant - August 05, 2020, 09:51 PM
RE: Where to now? - by Steph - August 29, 2020, 03:49 PM