Moonspear wake up, am I dreaming?
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Several changes, she told, and Huā thought of that day she had encountered Arcturus alone on the beach, casting off Moonspear and smelling of different lands. The empress kept her mouth shut. If Hydra wished to explain their personal matters, she would, otherwise Huā had no desire to pry; it was not her business. To Hydra's demand, the siren nodded and began: 

There is a man call Donovan. He wanted to live on the coast with his pack- already, too close to my Yuèlóng, but this is not my issue. He also with woman of brown and grey, green eyes. The woman, I find her in the hunting ground by island. Of course I tell her to leave, it is ours- but she stay and mock me, and my warrior. Two beside me. She is a fool, we fight her away easy. With that the empress smirked, recalling what an idiot that woman had been. No wolf with a brain would try to take on three in their own land. The problem with brainless wolves, though, was that as stupid as they were, they would always act on their foolish thoughts, causing trouble wherever they went. Her face fell serious again as she continued. 

The man, Donovan, kidnap an innocent woman of the north, call Aphrodite. He hold her with him for a week or two, away from her pack. I cannot imagine what kind of things he did to her- but when Aiolos, my fellow leader now, found them together, he attacked the man. The man tear him half to death. Here my general and I find him, and fight away the blood-thirsty man. 

I also find a young warrior on beach called Praimfaya- And here it was unknown that Hydra and Praimfaya had met- Who tried to pass through land they want to claim, in peace. At this time there is only the two of them. But the brown woman seek to kill her, and she is wounded. At a time Huā would mention to them that Donovan was the one who stepped in to stop that fight- but now, after the encounter in the forest, there was no room left to spare him. He had had his chance at redemption and proven himself an arrogant madman. And considering this, she continued.

A few week ago, I gather some other wolf, from other pack- Mal, Ira, Lumiya, Simmik- if you have meet any of these. I wanted to visit you for help too, but at that time I feel too rushed, and just go. We all tell him he must leave- and though we state his crime, he make himself victim. He say he kidnap woman because his family die. I think that is foolish reason to hurt other people. So many wolf lose family, but do not need to capture or kill. A moment of quiet, and she shook her dark head, as if to herself. I see now it is not worth wasting my breath on arrogant fool. 

The strength of motherhood was indeed in her. A younger Huā might've leapt into war, but now there were little ones to protect- and she could not be so quick with her actions. Her seaglass gaze shifted back up to Hydra, intense. I am hearing now that they in north mountains, with more member. Though it is far from me, it is near my ally- and I fear also, that their violence may go beyond mountain. A sigh, and then she was quiet, awaiting the queen's words.
Messages In This Thread
wake up, am I dreaming? - by Huā - July 31, 2020, 04:10 PM
RE: wake up, am I dreaming? - by Hydra - August 01, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: wake up, am I dreaming? - by Huā - August 04, 2020, 03:29 AM
RE: wake up, am I dreaming? - by Hydra - August 15, 2020, 09:43 PM
RE: wake up, am I dreaming? - by Huā - August 20, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: wake up, am I dreaming? - by Hydra - August 25, 2020, 07:51 PM
RE: wake up, am I dreaming? - by Huā - August 27, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: wake up, am I dreaming? - by Hydra - September 15, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: wake up, am I dreaming? - by Huā - September 28, 2020, 02:41 PM