Moonspear Child of Dust
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
The paths at paw for him were second nature, and he walked on comfortably. He had learned early of their nuance, and day or night, he had done well to know them so well, especially down here on the borderlands where he knew his meanderings would have great worth. There were trails up further that he had only begun to meet--the ones only accessible to the brave, and in the warmest months, but for the newcomer to the slopes, those were probably best saved for another day when they might be a bit more relevant. For now, he was very content to cover ground here, on the lookout.

Anyway, a guardian. He supposed it suited Bronco well, based on looks, and it explained his apparent willingness to make his rounds so soon. Trapper, too, had its merits but it was Antares' nature to find a bit more interest in the former. He joined the hunts and chased his own small quarry, but his own personal leanings went towards the first. I have not met her, not yet, he replied with a small shake of his head to say so, noting Meerkat the ambassador likely for later. Pieces fell easily into place then with that confirmation that she was his sister. If they were here to tighten the bounds between the packs, an ambassador made sense--and sending a guardian loyal to her by blood secured it further, for their sake above all. Not a stupid move, in his view. I train with my mother, mostly. Mercenary dealings... like many of my blood, she tells me. Antares sniffed halfheartedly at the dirt, but it checked out, so he moved on with a look over his shoulder to his companion. I like the offense most, but practice it all so far, he said. The yearling might groom into a fine warrior one day, though a guardian was not out of reach given his business on the patrols like now. He also really liked the thought behind it all, how it was more than just throwing teeth around since he had learned Hydra valued tactics, and he valued a busied mind too.

As for what else? He thought to mention his fledgling interests in roaming and ranging, but these were not yet explored in depth. Not open enough to gush about such, he instead thought of a few other pieces that may be worth hearing for Bronco. Dirge, my father, he is a hunter as well. My brother Osiris too, he noted, if perhaps that might be useful to his training in trapping and such to know who here did the duties already.
Messages In This Thread
Child of Dust - by RIP Bronco - July 31, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: Child of Dust - by Antares - July 31, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Child of Dust - by RIP Bronco - August 01, 2020, 10:10 AM
RE: Child of Dust - by Antares - August 02, 2020, 11:54 PM
RE: Child of Dust - by RIP Bronco - August 03, 2020, 04:46 PM
RE: Child of Dust - by Antares - August 06, 2020, 11:28 PM
RE: Child of Dust - by RIP Bronco - August 07, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: Child of Dust - by Antares - August 10, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: Child of Dust - by RIP Bronco - August 10, 2020, 04:45 PM
RE: Child of Dust - by Antares - August 11, 2020, 01:18 AM
RE: Child of Dust - by RIP Bronco - August 11, 2020, 11:01 AM