Redsand Canyon mastered from the souls of pain and heartbreak
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
at least leadership was punctual, though she did not recognize the leader that approached. it was not donovan, whom would recognize her. that was ok, praimfaya reasons. the wanheda lowers her head in respect to his rank. i am praimfaya, she starts with her introduction. i have come seeking a place among your ranks. she informs simply. i know several of your wolves, your leader, donovan included. i knew nemisis too, though her and i didn't ah, get along. she left me these scars to remember her by. a terse smile is given as she gestures to the un-uniform scars upon her face, throat and shoulder as best she could. i heard she was gone. she offers in addition, thinking her explanation of her fight with nemisis demanded a valid reason that she would be here.

i spoke with hela recently, and after some time weighing my options i decided i'd try to join with you. i'm not happy with my current pack and i'm a warrior. a master warrior. i need ...i want my skills to be put to good use. i'm more than willing to fight for and with you if you'll accept me.
Messages In This Thread
RE: mastered from the souls of pain and heartbreak - by RIP Praimfaya - August 01, 2020, 01:53 PM