Mount Apikuni And I see fire, hollowing souls,
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
All Welcome 
Orlaith bid @Caw a farwell, saying she would be back later. Whether he followed along or not, she didn't care. The guard, after the incident with The Saints (again), travelled not home yet, and took a detour to another mountain. It was hard to have peace in the mountain range, especially as so many Packs laid claim' to it's peaks. The Court only took to the side, but there was a solid three more alongst it's reigns.

Exhaustion.

The flaming wolf was liked a dimmed light, as she was so tired. Constantly needing to be on guard, and constant challenges. She had to admit, despite the reluctance, some was escalated due to her. But! It was all for the Court's protection and safety, she felt there was no wrong within that. 

It seemed difficult to rely on others.. Orlaith felt at times she could only trust herself, and even with gathering the Honeyed Sabers, there was so little amongst the group.  So little protection to the lands, it felt like it was all upon her shoulders.

So, she collapsed at the seperate mountain, laying down with eyes half-closed and a slight wheeze.
[Image: dbsjoiy-a0dc5a12-726e-4fc9-9f6e-325ac868...sKmYWTqVa4]
Messages In This Thread
And I see fire, hollowing souls, - by Orlaith - August 02, 2020, 08:11 PM
RE: And I see fire, hollowing souls, - by Borya - August 02, 2020, 11:06 PM
RE: And I see fire, hollowing souls, - by Orlaith - August 03, 2020, 03:22 PM
RE: And I see fire, hollowing souls, - by Borya - August 03, 2020, 09:25 PM
RE: And I see fire, hollowing souls, - by Orlaith - August 04, 2020, 09:29 AM
RE: And I see fire, hollowing souls, - by Borya - August 04, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: And I see fire, hollowing souls, - by Orlaith - August 05, 2020, 05:30 PM