Redsand Canyon the lady who played hide-and-seek with death
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
A rotting liquid that can make you feel like a god?
Would the Mother hate him for trying it? Well, she couldn't hate him anymore surely.
He wouldn't call his life blissful.

"Sounds amazing," he grinned to her, "I can't wait to try some." He knows that if she needed something she could get it. Or have the sense to ask. It may not be the safest course of action for her to leave the canyon yet. Perhaps accompanied would be most suitable.
"If you need help, ask me." Another soft, inviting smile. He may be busy, but his pack was the reason for it, and so his duty was to also help them.

She apologized for him finding her, but why?
"I've seen worse," he chuckled softly, tilting his nose to emphasise his shredded face.
"I'm just glad we found you when we did." A softly stern expression clouded him. What may have come if she'd been dead? If some enemy found this woman, mauled on their borders?
He had no idea where she'd been and who she knew and what trouble she may yet bring.
But they'll handle it.
They always did.

After talking for a while, she mentioned it was late, universal talk for wanting to go to sleep. He smiled softly and bid her goodnight, returning to the dens himself after patrolling for a few hours more.
|  •  •  |
Messages In This Thread
RE: the lady who played hide-and-seek with death - by Derg - August 24, 2020, 04:49 AM