Gilded Bay i was born in a lighthouse, where my mother lay
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Yeah I'd figure he would need a reason given your newer threads. Oop.

Friendly, it was true. Though it was not as though she had helped him empty handed pawed. After all, as she had mentioned, it would have been less likely for her to have successfully caught a meal had it not been for the odd tongued sea farer. Not to mention, a few other reasons...

Vallkyrie had no intention of withholding information of a wolf seeking out family. Their relationship between eachother was not her business but could only hope Yunxu had good standing with Hua. 

Vallkyrie, after having lost contact with three women who were close to her as friends, Vallkyrie had fallen a bit depressed and this man here might end up being a start of a new chapter. Perhaps. 

Either way...

I do hope to see you there then, after... She could understand why he would be reluctant to leave the coast if other siblings would be meeting him here. A lie she was blissfully unaware of. 

Shifting and facing the seal they had taken down, she grumbles out a wordless invite to begin as she herself takes to devouring their kill. When finished, rounded belly protesting almost with how much she had eaten for such a slight build, she stretched out happily over the sands. Icy eyes overlook the raging tides, the skies as dark as ever, the rain having lessened but never the less consistent. Dangerous with so many storms at all once, but no less beautiful... She nearly mumbled to herself.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was born in a lighthouse, where my mother lay - by Vallkyrie - August 18, 2020, 09:57 PM