Nova Peak None of this is real enough, to take me from you.
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
omg that stone

Stag was not a wolf who ever had masterful grip on his affections: be it his emotions or his intentions, he always wore them plainly on his stiff white-furred sleeves. He was rippling with excitement by the time Phaedra was upon him, but his gaze was trained southward, and he missed her arrival until the abrupt clearing of her throat. He startled instinctively, plodding around on his clown feet until he was facing Phaedra with a grin-- only to have that grin fall away as his gaze swept the tree she indicated.

Wait, for reals? His jaws were slightly slack as he considered the enormity of starting all over -- his brows arched even in pleading emotion, only to realize she was joking by the light smile that teased the corners of her mouth.. "Sure, get started." Stag fired back, his tail waving as he stepped back for her to see the full splendor of his ramshackle fencework. His expression shifted to one of gravity, for he earnestly meant what he spoke next: "I know moving was hard.. I wish we could have brought your garden with you." His voice was somber, broken here and there with inflections of genuine sorrow that they had been required to move. Even if it was right, it sure wasn't easy -- as hard as it was on him, he thought it was harder on the kids. "It's not the same, but hopefully this one can be just as good. I didn't know what kind of flowers you wanted, but there's some goldenrod in there. What's your first order, o' Master Gardener Mauschen?"
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
RE: None of this is real enough, to take me from you. - by Stag - August 17, 2020, 12:40 PM